If you are searching for injury solicitors in Ampthill, it is probably because you have been hurt in an accident that was not your fault, and are looking to claim compensation.Many accident victims, in fact over 25,000 every month, do not bother to find a local solicitor such as injury solicitors in Ampthill, they get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline instead of injury solicitors in Ampthill
The reason so many innocent accident victims contact us is because of the reputation we have for a high quality service that is second to none. This includes:
- Free claims advice with no obligation or pressure to make a claim, that choice is yours.
- Friendly and helpful advisors who will answer all your questions, and guide you all the way through your claim if you decide to proceed.
- Our own in-house injury solicitors who will work tirelessly on your behalf, keeping the process as simple and efficient as possible, while ensuring that you are awarded the maximum amount of compensation for you injuries and circumstances.
- Up dates on the progress of your claim.
- Our 30-second test, which you can complete online or over the phone. This asks you just 4 simple questions and then lets you know if you qualify for compensation. If you do, it gives you an estimate of how much you can expect to receive.
- Our no-win, no-fee agreement, which means you do not have to find any money for us to start the work. It also means that if you claim should be lost, you will not have to pay our legal fees.
- Our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. These translate to an open and honest service of the highest quality.
- The endorsement and recommendation of UK consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, who has been our patron since 2003.
Making you claim with Accident Advice Helpline
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, sometime in the last three years, and your injuries needed medical attention, you should get in touch with us today. Don’t leave it too late and miss out on the compensation you could be entitled to.
If you are using a landline call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile call 0333 500 0993. There is also the option to text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you as soon as one becomes available. We are waiting to hear from you.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown