Innocent accident victims often do not claim the compensation they are due, because they are concerned about how much injury solicitors in Albrighton, or wherever else they are located, might cost them. This is understandable, as accidents and injuries can be very expensive. There can be a whole host of extra costs to bear, and possibly a loss of income if the victim has had to lose time from work. But you should not worry about how much injury solicitors in Albrighton will cost you, just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline instead.
Do injury solicitors in Albrighton use no-win, no-fee?
It is debatable wether small local firms, such as injury solicitors in Albrighton may be, can afford to let claimants finance their claims with a no-win, no-fee agreement. At Accident Advice Helpline, it is the way we handle all our claims and we can afford to because our success rate is so high.
We are a national law firm that specialises in personal injury claims, and we will not ask you to pay us any money to get your claim started. If by any chance your claim should prove unsuccessful, we will not ask you to pay our legal fees.
We have been operating this way for over 15 years, and our no-win, no-fee agreement has allowed many thousands of innocent accident victims to make their claims for compensation.
Other benefits of using Accident Advice Helpline
There are many other benefits to using us to assist with your claim, just some of them being:
- The experience, expertise and knowledge that will give your claim its best chance of success
- Our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. These ensure an open and honest service of the highest quality.
- Free claims advice, and answers to all your questions from our friendly and helpful advisors. You can chat to them without putting yourself under any pressure or obligation to make a claim.
- Our 30-second test, which will give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded. You can complete this online yourself, or by phone with one of our advisors.
- The endorsement and recommendation of Dame Esther Rantzen. As a UK consumer champion, you can be certain Dame Esther would not associate her name with ours unless we were trustworthy, and she knew we would look after you.
For all the information you may need, give our helpline a call today. From a landline ring us on 0800 689 0555, and from a mobile call us on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown