Are you considering a claim for compensation after being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Perhaps you incurred medical expenses as a result of your injury. Or perhaps you had to take time off work to recover and lost income as a result.
Whatever your reasons, you should make Accident Advice Helpline your first point of contact. We are here to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Are You Entitled To Compensation?
Example of questions include:
Q. I was a passenger in a vehicle that was involved in a road traffic accident and I was injured as a result. Am I entitled to make a claim?
A. If you have been hurt in an accident as a passenger in a car, bus, boat, or aeroplane, and it wasn’t your fault, then you will probably be entitled to make a passenger injury compensation claim.
Q. I fell on an uneven pavement outside my local post office and was injured as a result. Am I entitled to make a claim for compensation?
A. To make a slip, trip and fall claim, you must have been injured in the last three years and the accident must have been someone else‘s fault. In this case, as the trip happened in a public place, the local council will have public liability insurance to cover compensation claims. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have specialist solicitors to deal with these cases.
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitors Addington?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise.
- No money required up front to start your claim.
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline.
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant.
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own.
- Suffered any form of no fault injury.
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors in Addington. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim.
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500.
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown