Did you know that as a result of the local soft water, Acton became famous for its laundries? There were as many as 170 businesses at the end of the 19th Century, serving London hotels and those who could afford to use the service. The nickname ‘Soap Sud City’ came as a result of these laundries which were a focal part of the community until the late 1970’s.
Have you slipped on a wet floor while doing your grocery shopping? Have you fallen off a ladder at work? If you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault and you were injured as a result, our specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline believes that you may be entitled to compensation. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury Solicitors Acton
Do you live in Acton? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our parton Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitors Acton?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise.
- No money required up front to start your claim.
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline.
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and No-win, No-fee means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant.
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own.
- Suffered any form of no fault injury.
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors in Acton. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim.
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500.
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown