How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Achnasheen

    There are many reasons why you might be considering a claim for compensation after being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Whatever your reasons if you need injury solicitors in Achnasheen, you should make Accident Advice Helpline your first point of contact. We are here to help you get the compensation that you deserve.

    Are you entitled to compensation?

    Q. I was a passenger in a vehicle that was involved in a road traffic accident and I was injured as a result. Am I entitled to make a claim?

    A. If you have been hurt in an accident as a passenger in a car, bus, boat, or aeroplane, and it wasn’t your fault, then you will probably be entitled to make a passenger injury compensation claim.

    Q. I fell on an uneven pavement outside my local post office and was injured as a result. Am I entitled to make a claim for compensation?

    A. To make a slip, trip and fall claim, you must have been injured in the last 3 years and the accident must have been someone else‘s fault. In this case, as the trip happened in a public place, the local council will have public liability insurance to cover compensation claims. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have specialist solicitors to deal with these cases.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Q. I was injured due to faulty machinery at work and had to take time off. Am I entitled to make a claim for compensation with injury solicitors in Achnasheen?

    A. By law, every UK company is required to have indemnity insurance, so if you have an accident and need treatment for your injuries, then the insurance company should pay you compensation. Call Accident Advice Helpline and find out if our solicitors can help you get the compensation that you deserve.

    Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline?

    The main reason to use us if you need  injury solicitors in Achnasheen is our experience. We have over 15 years of it and all of it in personal injury claims.

    This means that you will only be given specialist legal help and advice and we will get you the best compensation possible. So far we have successfully claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation and all on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    How do I contact injury solicitors in Achnasheen?

    Simply call Accident Advice Helpline. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Our advisors will answer any questions and offer free, no-obligation advice so call is today to discuss injury solicitors in Achnasheen.

    Date Published: 18th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.