Did you know that the tradition of bun throwing in Abingdon can be traced back to the 19th Century? The tradition involves local dignitaries throwing buns off the roof of the County Hall Museum, to mark special occasions. In 2011, there was a bun throwing ceremony to mark the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we believe you deserve more than tea and buns if you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, and you were injured as a result. Our specialist team believes that you may be entitled to compensation. Indeed the law says that you may be entitled to compensation. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury Solicitors in Abingdon
Do you live in Abingdon? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron, Consumer Champion, Esther Rantzen says, ‘Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitors in Abingdon?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 of years experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- Free legal advice telephone helpline
So If You Have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with our injury solicitors in Abingdon. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim;
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or;
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or;
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.