Did you know that property prices in Abersoch are much higher than the regional average? The reason for this is because of it’s seaside location, and many people want to buy homes there, either as a second property, or for somewhere to retire. In May 2005, a small area of beach at Abersoch, was sold for £63,000.The price was so outrageous that the sale was featured on the BBC news.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we won’t make any outrageous claims. Quite simply, if you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, and you were injured as a result, our specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline believes that you may be entitled to compensation. Indeed the law says that you may be entitled to compensation. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury Solicitors in Abersoch
Do you live in Abersoch? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Dame Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why should I ask Accident Advice Helpline to be my injury solicitors Abersoch?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no-win, no-fee’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and ‘no-win, no-fee’ means exactly that.’
So if you have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How do I get in touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors Abersoch. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown