Abbotsley is a beautiful little village in Cambridgeshire but even in such a nice parish, accidents are a fact of life and here at Accident Advice Helpline we understand the hassle this can bring to your life and we are here to help.
How to find the right injury solicitors in Abbotsley for you
The law has many facets and when looking for compensation for an accident that is not your fault, you need to find the right kind of solicitor for you. Accident Advice helpline is not a claims management company but a law firm that has 15’ years experience in compensation provision for personal injury law.
Some facts to keep in mind when thinking about making a claim
- Most claims can be done over the phone
- Claimants may not even have to attend court
- Friendly and professional advisors
- You can claim for trip, slips, falls and traffic accidents, accidents at work and many other accident types
- You can only claim if the accident is not your fault
With all of this in mind, you might still be asking yourself “how do I know if I qualify?” One of the things we offer is a unique 30-second test that will answer that question for you.
Handling claims with injury solicitors in Abbotsley
Some things you may not know about us at Accident Advice Helpline is our no-win, no fee policy and our 24-hour free helpline. Our in – house lawyers and solicitors have much experience dealing with the unique circumstances of accident cases, and they will make sure you are awarded the maximum amount for you situation.
The law can be difficult to deal with on your own. Whether you are looking for Injury solicitors in Abbotsley, or anywhere in the U.K., we can help. You just have to fit the legal criteria for making a claim:
- The accident must have happened within the last 3 years, although there are extensions for this deadline. If the victim of the accident was a child or you suffered from an industrial illness
- Your injuries need to have had medical treatment
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
Our helpline , on 0800 689 0500 is open but given the number of cases and the effort we put into each one, our advisors are not always available, in that case simply leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We also have a dedicated mobile contact number, 0333 500 0993. We understand that you may be busy so you can even contact us by text, simply send ‘claim365” and will call you back.
We here at Accident Advice Helpline look forward to hearing from you.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown