If you’re in search of assistance after an accident that wasn’t your fault, Accident Advice Helpline can help. We will give you free legal advice on your right to make a claim for compensation. We can also find you the right injury solicitor for Worcestershire to put forward your case to the party responsible and their representatives and argue, strongly and competently, for a sum of compensation to help get your life back in order.
Your rights and how an injury solicitor for Worcestershire can help you claim
Every month, we are able to help over 25,000 enquirers through our dedicated helpline. One of the most common questions they have is whether they are entitled to make a claim. Every case is different, so it is hard to generalise, but usually, you can make a claim for compensation if:
- Your accident happened within the last three years. In some situations, another timescale applies. We’ll be able to advise if you tell us how you were injured.
- Your accident inflicted injuries on you that needed attention from medical professionals.
- Your accident was caused, wholly or in part, by another individual, company or statutory body acting carelessly or negligently.
Get in touch with us – by text, phone or via the claim form on our website – and we’ll tell you whether an injury solicitor could help you with your claim. Our advice is tailored to your specific circumstances, so you will know immediately whether you have a right to bring a case and how much compensation you may receive if successful.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- You can try the 30 second test on our website and in just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
How much will it cost to claim through an injury solicitor for Worcestershire?
This is another common concern. We can’t say it won’t cost you a penny, because you may incur some expenses. But what we can say is that:
- All our legal advice about your entitlement to claim is free
- There is no charge whatsoever for getting your claim started
- The injury solicitor whom we appoint to deal with your case will act on your behalf on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. Lose your case for some reason and you won’t have to pay our fees.
Feel free to call us any time if you’d like to ask more about making a claim for compensation through our injury solicitors. We believe if you have a right to claim, then you should – and we’ll aim to make it as easy as possible for you to do so.Open Claim Calculator