Did you know that Whitehall is in the City of Westminster in central London? The name is taken from the vast Palace of Whitehall that used to occupy the area, but was largely destroyed by fire in 1698. Recognised as the centre for Her Majesty’s Government, Whitehall is lined with government departments and ministries. Whitehall is also widely known for a number of memorial statues and monuments, including Britain’s primary war memorial, the Cenotaph.
Unfortunately, along the busy roads in London, road traffic accidents are all too common. Perhaps you have been in a traffic accident that wasn’t your fault and you suffered injuries as a result. At Accident Advice Helpline, we believe that you deserve compensation.
Do you live in Whitehall? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our endorser Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitor in Whitehall?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and ‘no win, no fee’ means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.Open Claim Calculator
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with an injury solicitor in Whitehall. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.