Did you know that there is more than one theory for the origin of the place name Whitefield? One idea is that the name comes from the medieval bleachfields used by the Flemish settlers to whiten their woven fabrics. Another thought is that it derives from the wheat crop once cultivated in the district.
There should not be any confusion however, when it comes to claiming compensation, if you are injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Our specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Are You Entitled To Compensation from Injury Solicitor Whitefield?
Example of questions include:
Q. I fell on an uneven pavement outside my local library and was injured as a result. Am I entitled to make a claim for compensation?
A. To make a slip, trip and fall claim, you must have been injured in the last three years, and the accident must have been someone else‘s fault. In this case, as the trip happened in a public place, the local council will have public liability insurance to cover compensation claims. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have specialist solicitors to deal with these cases.Open Claim Calculator
Q. I fell off a ladder while at work and had to take time off as a result of my injury. Am I entitled to make a claim for compensation?
A. By law, every UK company is required to have indemnity insurance, so if you have an accident at work and it wasn’t your fault, then the insurance company should pay you compensation. Call Accident Advice Helpline and find out if our No-Win, No-Fee* solicitors can help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years’ experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
So If You Have
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with our injury solicitor in Whitefield.
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010