How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in West Lindsey

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Injury solicitor in West Lindsey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Lindsey

    Have you been hurt because of a trip or fall?

    As a slip, trip or fall can occur anywhere, people of all ages can be affected by this type of incident. Unlike specific work-related accidents or repetitive strain injuries, slips, trips and falls can affect anyone at any given time.

    Due to this, an injury solicitor in West Lindsey may handle numerous compensation claims arising from falls and trips. Whilst you can make a claim against your employer if you suffer a slip, trip or fall when you’re at work, you can also take action against companies, individuals and organisations, if they are responsible for your injuries.

    Although people are often quick to blame themselves when this type of incident occurs, you should examine the scene of the accident carefully in order to determine exactly what caused you to slip or fall. If the incident was caused by someone or something else, you should certainly consider taking legal action.

    Should you contact an injury solicitor in West Lindsey?

    If you’re planning on taking legal action, it can be useful to work with a professional, such as an injury solicitor in West Lindsey. Although making a claim can be straightforward, the law can be complicated.

    Experienced injury solicitors will be aware of how to present your claim and what type of evidence needs to be provided. In fact, making your claim with the help of an injury lawyer can increase your chances of obtaining compensation for your injuries.

    Furthermore, you won’t want to handle your compensation claim alone if you’re still recuperating after the accident. By accessing help from an injury solicitor in West Lindsey, you can focus on getting better, rather than the legal requirements of making a claim.

    Are you eligible to take legal action?

    When you make a personal injury compensation claim, you need to show that someone else was responsible for your injuries and that you obtained medical help. If this applies to your situation then it’s likely that you’ll be able to make an injury claim.

    Most claimants are subject to a 3 year deadline, however, so you’ll need to take action before the time expires. If you fail to do so, you may be unable to take action and you could miss out on compensation.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    For further assistance, contact our dedicated personal injury team and learn more about making a claim. Just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.