Have you suffered an injury in a Tresco accident that wasn’t your fault? Are you looking for the best injury solicitor in Tresco? If you’ve been injured in an accident where someone else was to blame, you are likely to be eligible to claim compensation. We can help you.
Perhaps your accident took place in Tresco and you feel that an injury solicitor in Tresco will understand the circumstances of your accident because of their local knowledge. Or maybe you are a Tresco resident and you feel that you want your injury solicitor in Tresco so as they are close by. No matter what your link with Tresco is, if you are looking for local support to make your claim, we can help you.
What kind of support do we offer?
Our support is open to anyone with a genuine compensation claim for injuries they have sustained in an accident that wasn’t their fault. We believe that support and help should be available for everyone. When you ask us to fight your compensation case for you, we make sure that you are provided with:
- A specialist injury lawyer in your local area, with expertise in the kind of accident or injury you have suffered.
- Friendly, professional advisers who will guide you through every step of your claims process. They will complete all of your paperwork on your behalf, organise all of your appointments and liaise with your solicitor throughout your claim.
- A 24 hour freephone helpline, here for you anytime, day or night.
- A 100% no-win, no-fee* guarantee. Our no-win, no-fee* offer covers your full service, so there are no upfront fees to pay.
What kind of accidents and injuries do we deal with?
We have been fighting a huge range of compensation claims for our clients for over a decade. Here are some of the most common cases we deal with:
- Road traffic accidents, often resulting in spinal injuries, neck injuries, whiplash or broken limbs.
- Slips, trips and falls, often on poorly maintained roads, walkways and pavements. We routinely fight cases against high street retailers and large local authorities.
- Accidents at work, including falls from height, manual handling injuries, repetitive injuries such as vibration white finger, and injuries involving machinery.
- Injuries on holiday, including food hygiene illnesses, poorly maintained premises, and holiday activity injuries.
We deal with these and many more types of injuries every day. To find out what we can do for you, just call our helpline on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile 0333 500 0993. Or try our unique 30-second online compensation calculator to find out how much you could be eligible to claim with our injury solicitor in Tresco.Open Claim Calculator