How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent

    The city of Stoke-on-Trent in North Staffordshire is part of a unitary authority area which had a population of 469,000 in 2011. The home of the UK pottery industry, the city was once also known for its coal mining, iron and steel industries. Industry is thriving here, with plenty of local businesses employing residents – Stoke has also been named as a great place to set up a business.

    If you have been injured in a workplace accident or another type of accident in the city then you may need the services of an injury solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent. But you don’t need to find a local solicitor to handle your personal injury claim. Accident Advice Helpline covers the whole of the UK and our professional personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.

    Why might you need an injury solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent?

    You might have been injured in an accident at work or in a public place (such as in a shopping mall or leisure centre), suffered food poisoning or even been hurt in a car accident in the city. The services of an injury solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent will come in useful if you decide to make a personal injury claim, or if you need more advice before you decide whether or not to make a claim for compensation after your accident.

    You could find you’re entitled to receive a substantial settlement if you have suffered serious injuries in an accident that was somebody else’s fault. Even if you have suffered minor injuries, such as whiplash after a car accident or a back injury after lifting something heavy at work, you could find your personal injury settlement helps you out financially until you’re able to return to work.

    Making a claim

    There’s a three-year time limit in place for all compensation claims, no matter how you have been injured. So it’s a good idea to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident. Since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has helped hundreds of people claim compensation after an accident that was somebody else’s fault, and we think you’ll find the claims process simple and stress-free.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Whether you have been injured in a road traffic accident or hurt in an accident at work, you can get in touch with us today by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out more about making a no-win, no-fee claim.

    Date Published: 30th November 2016

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.