At Accident Advice Helpline our in house solicitors provide a no win no fee* service. This no win, no fee* service is available to everyone, regardless of how much they earn, or how much they have in their bank account as savings. Accident Advice Helpline provides this no win no fee* service for those who want to start an injury compensation claim. Do you wish to start an injury compensation claim? Perhaps you have suffered and found yourself an injured victim in one of these accidents:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in public places
- Accidents in your place of work
Have you been the victim of an accident that was not your own fault and are now suffering with pain and injuries? Are you looking for a solicitor to provide their services on a no win no fee* basis? If so then please read on as Accident Advice Helpline can help you by putting you in touch with the injury solicitor in Stirling team.
Injury solicitor in Stirling
Under a no win no fee* arrangement from Accident Advice Helpline if you lose, you do not have to pay your solicitor’s fees, and if you win, the solicitor’s fees are claimed back from the other side.
Accident Advice Helpline uses it’s very own in house no win no fee* solicitors to deal with injury compensation claims. One of these in house injury solicitor teams is the Injury solicitor in Stirling team. All members of this team are highly trained, professional solicitors who work on the basis of no win, no fee*.
Are you based in the area of Stirling? Have you suffered an accident which was not your own fault and has this accident left you injured and suffering? If so then please call the injury solicitor in Stirling team today and let them help you. They can help you claim injury cash compensation for all different types of injuries including:
- Head injuries (e.g concusion)
- Brain injuries (e.g. brain damage)
- Scalp injuries (e.g. scalp lacerations)
- Facial injuries (e.g. facial brusing)
- Neck injuries (e.g. whiplash)
- Leg injuries (e.g. Broken leg bones)
- Arm injuries (e.g. Broken arm bones)
- Foot and ankle injuries (e.g. twisted ankle)
- Hand injuries (e.g. Loss of a finger or multiple fingers)
- Wrist injuries (e.g. Sprained wrist)
- Back Injuries (e.g. Spinal damage)
Accident Advice Helpline specialises in securing injury cash compensation for people who have been injured in an accident that was not their fault and getting these people the justice they deserve. So what are you waiting for? Call Accident Advice Helpline today!