How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in St Clears

    Are you looking to find an injury solicitor St Clears? If so, we may be able to help. If you’re searching for an injury solicitor in St Clears because you’ve been hurt or injured, you could be able to take legal action against the person responsible and Accident Advice Helpline could help you to do just that.

    Working with an injury solicitor in St Clears

    Although you may be tempting to try and make your compensation claim alone, this isn’t always a good idea. The law governing personal injury claims can be complicated and you won’t want to miss out on your chance to obtain compensation. Furthermore, the procedures which are in place when taking legal action may be confusing if you’ve not made a claim before.

    In addition to this, making a claim on your own could take longer than if you access legal help. As your compensation award could be of significant help whilst you’re recovering, you may want to make your claim as quickly as possible.

    If you choose to take action with a professional, such as an injury solicitor in St Clears, you should find the process simple and straightforward. If you’d like to find out more about making a compensation claim after an accident has occurred, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline today?

    Are you eligible to make a claim?

    Although you can sustain an injury in many different ways, you’ll only be able to make a claim for injuries that were caused by someone or something else. Of course, if there are any disputes regarding liability, you may need to provide evidence to show that you weren’t at fault.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You’ll also need to have received medical treatment for your injuries before you’ll be able to take action. Whilst you needn’t have sustained very serious injuries in order to qualify to make a claim, you will need to have received treatment of some kind.

    In addition to this, you’ll need to consider the timeframe if you’re thinking of taking legal action. In general, claimants are only given 3 years’ in which to take legal action after an accident so you’ll need to make your claim before this deadline expires.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you think you could be eligible to obtain personal injury compensation, why not get in touch with us and find out how we can help? Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile to find out more about taking action.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline and find out how an injury solicitor in St Clears could help you.

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.