Are you looking for help and legal advice after suffering an accident? Are you searching for an injury solicitor in Runnymede? Then you should contact us. We are Accident Advice Helpline and we do not just have one expert solicitor who can help you with your claim, we have a full team. This team is known as the injury solicitor in Runnymede team.
Injury solicitor in Runnymede
Do you need an expert solicitor who can help you with an accident compensation claim? If yes then the injury solicitor in Runnymede team at Accident Advice Helpline can most certainly help and assist you. Here is some further information about Accident Advice Helpline and our in house solicitors:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide British law firm. With teams all over the country we have the resources to help people all over the UK
- Accident Advice helpline has been in this business for over ten years meaning we have over a decade’s worth of experience in dealing with accident injury compensation claims.
- All of our in house solicitors are fully qualified, highly trained and have vast knowledge and experience of accident injury compensation claims.
- All solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline are in house and employed by Accident Advice Helpline. We do not use third parties or external legal partners. This is so that we can ensure each and every solicitor is up to Accident Advice Helpline’s high standards. And that each solicitor is working to our guidelines and doing the very best for all clients.
- All in house solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline will work on a one hundred per cent no win no fee basis for all clients and at all times. This means that clients of Accident Advice Helpline do not have to pay any upfront fees to begin their accident injury compensation claim. It also means that if the accident injury compensation claim is not successful and no cash compensation is awarded to a client then they do not have any legal fees to worry about. This makes the whole process a risk free procedure.
- Accident advice Helpline is recommended by well known TV personality Esther Rantzen. We are very proud to say that Esther Rantzen is our patron, and her endorsement of the services that Accident Advice Helpline provides is very important to our company. As Esther is well known and very famous for her long-established work as a consumer rights champion we feel that her support and recommendation has a positive impact on us and our reputation. With this support we feel more potential clients have faith in Accident Advice Helpline and our in house solicitors.
To find out if Accident Advice Helpline and one of our in house solicitors could help you please call our free phone help line number on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 14th November 2014
Accident at Work stats for Runnymede
|Non Fatal Injuries||76||73||68|