The area of Risca boasts a very special resource and advantage to the locals and residents living here. This is the injury solicitor in Risca team at Accident Advice Helpline. If you are wondering who Accident Advice Helpline is and who the injury solicitor in Risca team are then please read on to find out more.
Injury solicitor in Risca
For the people who live or work in Risca or the surrounding areas we have the brilliant injury solicitor in Risca team at Accident Advice Helpline. Accident Advice Helpline is a highly reputable and well regarded law firm who specialise in injury compensation claims and in helping accident victims make these claims and seek cash compensation for their injuries and damages. Accident Advice Helpline operates on a national basis and has teams of in house injury solicitors in locations all over the UK such as the injury solicitor in Risca team. The Injury solicitor in Risca team can deal with all sorts of injury claims. Due to being in the business for over a decade they have vast experience and they can advise you on any injury. For example if you have suffered an elbow injury and it was not your fault then the injury solicitor in Risca team can help you.
An elbow injury can be the result of various different accidents. Here are some examples.
- A slip, trip or fall can cause an elbow injury.
- An accident or certain conditions in the work place can lead to an elbow injury. A common type is repetitive strain injury or overuse injury.
- A sporting injury can lead to an elbow injury. This could be an over use injury (e.g. tennis elbow or golfers elbow) or a direct impact injury during a sporting activity.
If any of the accidents have occurred and you have found yourself left with an elbow injury then you may have suffered with some of the common symptoms of elbow injury and pain.
Some of the symptoms of elbow pain include:
- Dull ache when at rest
- Pain when making a fist (golfer’s elbow)
- Pain when opening the fingers (tennis elbow)
- Soreness around the affected elbow bump
- Weak grip
- Difficulties and pain when trying to grasp objects, especially with the arm stretched out
If you have suffered in this way and have found yourself left with an elbow injury through no fault of your own then please do not suffer in silence. Instead please speak to a member of the injury solicitor in Risca team at Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 5th October 2014