Have you suffered as a result of medical negligence? Medical negligence also includes dental negligence. If you have been injured as a result of medical negligence you will be able to get compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline is a national company and they deal with all compensation cases on a strict no-win, no-fee* basis. If you are searching for an injury solicitor in Piccadilly, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to provide expert advice as we have a team of solicitors that specialise in all types of accidents.
Working with an injury solicitor in Piccadilly
There is a wide range of medical accidents that compensation can be claimed for and this includes:
- Birth injuries
- Being given the wrong treatment
- Operational errors
- Fatal accidents
- Failure to be given treatment
- Delayed or mistaken diagnosis
- Failure in the consent for surgery
These are only a few examples of the type of injuries that compensation can be claimed for in terms of medical negligence. Due to the nature of the claim medical negligence cases can be very complex. Therefore, it is important to have a specialist solicitor who can help you to get the compensation that you are entitled to.
Stages of medical negligence compensation cases
There are a number of different stages that a compensation claim for medical negligence has to go through. In most cases the injured person will make a claim to the person treating them or the hospital that they are attending. The National Health Service has established good procedures for handling complaints. In some cases the complaint procedure can assist you with claiming compensation. The process for claiming compensation consists of four main stages, which are:
- Your medical records will need to be accessed and studied carefully
- Evidence has to be gathered in order to prove that the doctor or other health professional was negligent. This evidence is gathered with the assistance of a medical expert who will review all of the paperwork and prepare a detailed report focusing on the standard of care that has been received.
- Once negligence has been established the injuries that were sustained will still have to be proven and it has to be shown that the injuries could have been avoided if a reasonable amount of care had been taken.
- Expert medical evidence will need to be obtained to show the extent of the injuries that have been incurred. Getting this evidence will mean that you get the correct amount of compensation.
When it comes to claiming compensation for medical negligence it can be very daunting. Accident Advice Helpline have a team of solicitors that specialise in this type of accident therefore, they can give you expert advice and assistance. An injury solicitor in Piccadilly can also help you however, their experience could be a little limited so consider approaching us at Accident Advice Helpline instead.
Claiming compensation for medical negligence
The amount of compensation that you get for a medical negligence case can vary dramatically from one case to another. Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Look no further when you need an injury solicitor in Piccadilly.