How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Petrockstowe


    People that are visiting places have a right to be able to do so safely, however, it is true to say that an accident can still happen. If you have been injured whilst visiting somewhere then you might be able to claim compensation. An injury solicitor in Petrockstowe from Accident Advice Helpline will be able to assist you to claim your compensation.

    What accidents can I claim compensation for?

    There are a wide range of different accidents that you can claim compensation for and these include tripping, slipping and falling accidents, which can include:

    • Falls, trips and slips on a highway, footpath or pavement that is defective
    • Accidents in shopping centres, supermarkets and shops.
    • Accidents in other public areas for example schools, hospitals and colleges
    • Accidents in parks and playgrounds
    • Accidents that happen in the workplace

    Where can accidents happen?

    Accidents can happen in a vast array of different places and in many cases a member of the public can be injured due to the negligence of other people. When these people are injured they are entitled to claim compensation.

    Regardless of where you are visiting, the proprietor is responsible for ensuring that you are safe whilst on their premises. These premises could be a restaurant, shop, bar or it could even be a playground or park.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you are injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault then you should claim the compensation that you are entitled to. An injury solicitor in Petrockstowe will be able to give you help and advice regarding making a claim.

    Claiming compensation for a fall – Injury solicitor in Petrockstowe

    Have you had a fall that was due to the negligence of someone else? If so then you will be able to claim compensation. When it comes to getting the compensation that you are entitled to it is important to get an experienced solicitor to represent your case. All claim cases for compensation are dealt with based on their own specific set of circumstances.

    Accidents in the work place are unfortunately very common and in some cases they can result in some very serious injuries. Accident Advice Helpline have a team of solicitors that are very experienced in dealing with this type of compensation claim and therefore, can offer specialist advice on claiming your compensation. Give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 and get the compensation that you are entitled to.

    Date Published: 4th June 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.