How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Peterlee

    Every year there are a large number of work related accidents and the victims of these accidents usually have to take some time off to recover. Accident Advice Helpline and our injury solicitor in Peterlee will be able to assist you to get the compensation that you are entitled to for your work related accident.

    How do I claim compensation for my work related accident with an injury solicitor in Peterlee

    When it comes to getting the compensation that you are entitled to you can opt to get representation from an injury solicitor in Peterlee or a national law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline. When you first contact our professional team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline they will ask a range of questions in order to allow them to get a clear understanding of what has happened.

    The advisers will also want to know about the injuries that have been sustained as a result of the accident. Once our adviser has obtained a clear understanding of what has happened they can then appoint the most appropriate solicitor who will deal with your compensation case. The appointed solicitor will keep you informed of how the case is going and they will deal with all of the paperwork leaving you free to recover from your injuries.

    All employees are entitled to claim compensation regardless of whether they are full time employees or part time employees.  It is also possible for temporary employees to claim compensation and self employed contractors can claim for accidents that happen on their clients’ premises.

    Work related injuries

    Regardless of whether you have been seriously injured or just had a minor accident if it was not your fault then you will be able to get compensation. Some of the more severe injuries could result in amputation or long term health conditions. If you want Accident Advice Helpline to represent your case it is possible to file a claim online and the professional advisers will give you a call back at a convenient time. We are one of the biggest names within the world of personal injury claims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation can I get?

    All compensation claims are different and every case is calculated based on its own unique circumstances but your injury solicitor in Peterlee will fight hard to get you what you deserve.

    In order to get Accident Advice Helpline to assist you to get the compensation that you are entitled to, give the professional team of advisers a call on 0800 689 0500/0333 500 0993 from a mobile and they will discuss your compensation case with you.

    Date Published: 16th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.