There are many situations which may lead to you requiring the services of your local injury solicitor in Millom. For example, you may wish to seek personal injury compensation as a result of being involved in any of the following accident:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Accidents in the workplace;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Sporting accidents;
- Faulty product accidents; and
- Accidents at a hair or beauty salon;
The injuries these accidents may give rise to could include:
- Cuts and scars;
- Head injuries;
- Back injuries;
- Broken bones;
- Internal injuries;
- Repetitive strain injuries;
- Rashes and skin irritations;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Hearing and sight problems;
- Occupational illnesses and diseases such as asbestosis; and
- In the worst cases fatalities.
Even the most minor injuries and illnesses listed above can cause significant pain and discomfort and have the potential to disrupt your life. So it makes sense that you should be able to use the services of an injury solicitor in Millom or another legal specialist to claim compensation in recognition of the damage caused by an accident.
Your ability to claim compensation will be determined by the following criteria:
- The dates of your accident – Usually you are only able to make a claim if the accident in question happened within the last three years;
- The severity of your injury or illness – It must have been bad enough to have warranted treatment from a medical professional; and
- Who caused the incident which led to your injury or accident – Responsibility must lie with another person or company.
There are of course exceptions to the above criteria so you are best contacting a legal professional, this could be your local injury solicitor in Millom or another legal firm such as Accident Advice Helpline, to confirm if you are entitled to compensation under UK law.Open Claim Calculator
The next step
If you are ready to make a claim and would prefer to do so with a specialist personal injury law firm then contact Accident Advice Helpline now to get started. However if you are not yet ready to make a claim and merely require further information to help you make your decision you can also contact us for free, no-obligation advice.
In both instances you will need the following numbers:
- 0800 689 0500 when calling from a landline (this number is free to call); or
- 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone (these calls may be charged by your network operator).
If you are not yet ready to talk to someone then feel free to explore our website where you’ll find plenty of useful advice, articles and cases studies to give you more information about the claims process.
One particularly useful tool you can use for free on our website is the 30-second test. This test will be able to tell you if your circumstances qualify to make a claim and if so how much this claim could be worth.