Searching for an injury solicitor in Merseyside can be confusing. There seem to be so many and it’s hard to decide which one to place your trust in. Why not select a national firm with a long-standing reputation for professionalism and efficiency in claiming on behalf of clients?
Choose Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has been in operation since 2000. Over the years, we have supported thousands of clients in their applications for compensation after accidents that weren’t their fault. Annually, we help people claim, in total, around £30 million from the parties that caused their injuries.
Our reputation is backed up by the support we have earned from Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion. She was so impressed with the services we offer that she agreed to become our patron. With our help, you can discover that in the time it takes to make one phone call, whether you have a legal right to make a claim. What’s more, that phone call and our advice are completely free – so you have nothing to lose.
Find out whether our injury solicitor in Merseyside could help you claim compensation
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website
We need a few brief details about your accident to determine whether our injury solicitor can help you claim. It’s best to have the following information ready when you ring us:
- The date of your accident. This must usually be within the last three years. In some circumstances, however, you may have longer to make your claim – if you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, for example, or if you were a minor at the time of the accident;
- A note of the injuries you sustained and what treatment you have received. You must have had to seek medical help for your accident to qualify for a claim; and
- Who you think was to blame. Another party – whether that’s an individual, a company or a government body – must have acted carelessly, negligently or criminally, causing the accident to happen.
We’ll give you our on-the-spot honest opinion of the chances of your claim being successful. We’ll also tell you how much you could be entitled to claim for your injuries. If this is enough to persuade you that it’s worth proceeding, we’ll pass your case onto our experienced injury solicitors. This will be an individual with experience in your particular type of accident, whether that’s a case of medical negligence, an accident while on holiday or a slip, trip or fall.
If you think you’re in need of an injury solicitor and are not sure who to trust with your claim, why not speak to Accident Advice Helpline first? With our track record and professional, efficient services, we could help you claim with less fuss and worry.
Date Published: 20th August 2015
Author: David Brown