Making your claim through an injury solicitor for Mansfield
You wouldn’t employ an amateur electrician to rewire your house, or an untrained mechanic to service your car, if you expected a good job to be done. The same applies to bringing a claim for compensation. If you are serious about winning your case, it’s best to ensure you secure the services of an experienced and professional injury solicitor for Mansfield accidents.
After all, the party you are bringing your claim against will certainly have proper representation of their own. When it comes to something as critical as making a claim for compensation for injuries you have suffered through no fault of your own, you need to be sure you stand the best possible chance of success.
Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with a specialist injury solicitor, no matter what type of accident you have been involved in. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, we will appoint a lawyer who has direct experience and a good track record in claiming in similar accidents. If you’ve contracted an industrial disease from poor working conditions in a former or current job, we’ll have an injury solicitor who knows the relevant law intimately and can put forward a strong case in your favour.
We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK, so we have all the resources you need to take much of the stress and strain out of claiming, without it costing you a fortune. For example:
- We offer anyone who enquires free legal advice on their claims, whether they then go on to bring a case through us or not. Over 25,000 people call us for advice each month.
- Unlike some law firms, we don’t ask for an upfront sum of money before we’ll start your case off. We are confident that by evaluating the information you provide when you first contact us, we embark on cases knowing we have a good chance of winning them for you.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. You can therefore set a claim in motion without having to worry about what happens if your case should fail. In these circumstances, you will not have to pay our legal fees.
Why not contact Accident Advice Helpline today?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Complete the 30 second test on our website
If you have a right to compensation after an accident because someone else was acting carelessly, negligently or recklessly, you can’t do better than to come to us. Remember, you may only have three years to make your claim, so contact us as soon as possible while the facts are still clear in your mind.