When you are bringing a personal injury claim against an individual, a company or a government body which has caused an accident you have suffered injuries in, they will no doubt be represented by their insurance company and specialist solicitors. So it is vitally important that you get proper legal representation of your own to make sure your case is heard.
Even if the party responsible for your accident is prepared to accept liability, the chances are that they will be reluctant to agree the right level of compensation to fairly recompense you for your injuries. You therefore need an injury solicitor for Manchester accidents, who has a great deal of experience and expertise with these kinds of cases and that can achieve the best outcome on your claim.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Dame Esther Rantzen recommends that you choose an experienced and professional legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline. Each injury solicitor for Manchester accidents is an expert in one or more areas of personal injury law. If you are bringing a claim for a traffic accident, we will find you a specialist who can deal with that. If you have had an accident at work, we’ll refer you to an injury solicitor who is fully familiar with employment law as well. Our aim is always to ensure your chances of success are maximised by providing you with first class legal representation.
We also aim to keep claiming affordable, because we believe that anyone who has a right to justice should be able to access it, regardless of their financial position. That’s why we will offer you:
- Free legal advice at the outset to evaluate your claim and tell you how likely it is that your case will succeed.
- No charge to set your claim in motion.
- The benefit of a no-win, no-fee* agreement, so that in the unlikely event that your case is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay your legal fees.
Looking for an injury solicitor for Manchester accidents? Call Accident Advice Helpline today
It’s easy to get in in touch with an injury solicitor for Manchester accidents:Open Claim Calculator
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the 30-second test on our website where you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- You can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the legal process or let the thought of fighting a case against a company or government body intimidate you. Get the best legal representation on your side for your case from Accident Advice Helpline.