Ludgershall town is situated in Wiltshire, South West England, in the United Kingdom. The town is expected to grow in future after the establishment of a planned business park on its outskirts. You may work in one of the supermarket chains in this town or elsewhere when you develop a work-related injury, which was not your fault.
Although health and safety rules and regulations are enforced in many workplaces, yet, serious injuries that affect the victim in the long-term can occur. An accident can be fatal if it happens and employers should ensure that they provide employees with insurance and a safe working environment.
If you are involved in such an accident, which is work-related you can claim personal injury compensation from the employers’ liability insurance or seek the services of an injury solicitor in Ludgershall to get what you are entitled to.
Where will you start?
If you are searching for an injury solicitor in Ludgershall you can start by calling Accident Advice Helpline on their 24/7 free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 or take the 30 seconds test on their website to know if you can make a valid compensation claim and how much you may get when your claim becomes successful.
Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in personal injury claims for those in Ludgershall and victims throughout the UK. The employer may take you for medical treatment and ask the insurance company to pay less than what you are worth.Open Claim Calculator
Seek justice by contacting Accident Advice Helpline.
Looking for help from an injury solicitor in Ludgershall
Work-related injuries can range from minor injuries to serious injuries which lead to hospitalisations, work days off and fatalities. Hard hats, helmets, protective clothing and properly-maintained equipment should be provided. Proper training should be provided because inexperienced workers are more prone to work-related injuries than experienced workers.
Work-related injuries, diseases and illnesses can be hard to prove but you can get justice through an injury solicitor in Ludgershall from Accident Advice Helpline.
- Slip, trip and fall injuries-lead to alterations, lacerations, dislocations, broken bones and head and brain injuries.
- Back pain-workers who lift heavy objects suffer from back pain. Ladders, mechanical pickers and fork-lift trucks should be provided and workers should be trained how to lift heavy objects safely.
- Hand and wrist injuries-should be minimised. Tendonitis, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome should be prevented.
- Head and brain injuries-when objects fall on workers serious injuries arise. Hard hats should be provided and if this is not done an injury solicitor in Ludgerhill from Accident Advice Helpline who are recommended by Esther Rantzen will fight for your rights and claim compensation for you as an individual or as a group.
- Broken Limbs-when hit by moving or stationary objects, falls due to improperly kept packaging materials, spillages and poor lighting or from heights in supermarkets, warehouses or elsewhere. Anyone working on heights should receive proper equipment which should be in good repair condition.