How much could you receive in compensation with an injury solicitor for Lincolnshire?
When you first come to us with your case, we will take details and give you a rough estimate of the amount our injury solicitor for Lincolnshire may be able to claim for your injuries. This is just an approximation, though. Standard payment amounts for specific types of injury are laid down in guidelines, but can be negotiated based on the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your life.
Your injury solicitor may also be able to claim additional money for you as well. If you have had to spend out on items such as prescriptions, travel costs, childcare and home help and can prove it with receipts and so on, you may be able to ask for these expenses back. If you are unable to work, now and/ or in the foreseeable future, your lawyer may also be able to ask for an element of compensation to make up for this.
How much will it cost you to make a claim?
This is something a lot of people worry about. Legal aid is not available for personal injury claims and so some law firms may ask you for a sum of money upfront to take your case on, so that they can protect themselves against financial loss if your case ultimately fails.
However, we strongly believe that if you have a right to make a claim because you have been injured through someone else’s carelessness, negligence or recklessness, then you should not be prevented from doing so because you can’t afford it. We therefore offer all our clients:
- Free legal advice about their claims. We’ll give you an honest evaluation of your accident, telling you whether you have a right to make a claim; how easy or otherwise it will be to prove your case; and how much in general terms you may get. This enables you to make a balanced decision as to whether it’s worth it to you to make a claim.
- No money is needed at all when you get your case started with us – so you could set your claim in motion today.
- A no win no fee agreement with your injury solicitor. This protects you against a bill for legal fees if your case should fail. Of course, we hope it won’t and we do all we can to prevent that happening. But occasionally, cases can fail for reasons beyond our control.
Why not enquire today whether our personal injury solicitor for Lincolnshire could help you claim?
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time
- You can try the 30 second test on our website, with just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- You can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
Date Published: 15th June 2015
Author: David Brown
Road Traffic Accident stats for Lincolnshire
Accident at Work stats for Lincolnshire
|Non Fatal Injuries||1,248||1,117||1,078|