How to establish whether an injury solicitor for Lincoln could help with your claim
Personal injury is a complex area of the law and it’s not always easy to know whether you have a right to claim after an accident. There is an easy way to find out with Accident Advice Helpline. Call us with details of how you’ve been injured and we can tell you within minutes whether an injury solicitor for Lincoln could help you claim compensation.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
- Fill in the 30 second test on our website
Any of these methods will tell you all you need to know about your claim, including how much you could receive in compensation if successful.
When could I make a claim?
Usually, to be able to make a successful claim for compensation, you must have suffered injuries severe enough to warrant medical treatment. Someone else must have caused the accident because they did not carry out a duty of care they owed to you. You must normally start your claim within three years; although this timescale can differ in certain circumstances.
How much will it cost me to make a claim?
- All our legal advice on the validity of your case is free of charge. You won’t even have to pay for your call if you use the landline number, or text.
- You do not have to pay any money to get your claim started, if you decide to go ahead with your claim.
- If you should lose your case – which only happens occasionally – you will not be required to pay for the legal services we have supplied for you.
Of course, you may incur some expenses as a result of claiming, but we do our best to keep these to a minimum.
How much can I get for my injuries?
We’ll give you an estimate of the compensation, but the exact amount will depend on the injuries you have suffered and the ways in which they have affected your life. If you have incurred out of pocket expenses as a direct result and have evidence of this, your injury solicitor may be able to claim these back on your behalf as well. If you have been unable to work, you could claim for loss of earnings, as well as any bonuses you might otherwise have been entitled to.
How do I get started on my claim?
Call us today and we’ll tell you whether an injury solicitor for Lincoln from Accident Advice Helpline could help you with your claim. We may even be able to set your case in motion today. Don’t delay – remember that in many cases, there is only a three year window during which you can claim after an accident caused by another party’s carelessness, negligence or recklessness.