The thought of claiming for compensation after an accident can be daunting. Many people put it off, losing out financially and on the chance of getting justice for their injuries. But if you’re entitled to claim, we believe you should. That’s why we try to make it as easy as possible to make a claim with an experienced injury solicitor in Leven. We don’t charge you any money to start your claim. And all of our expert solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
If you’d like to get in touch with us to find out whether you might be eligible to claim after a recent accident, we have three easy ways to make contact:
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We have teams of experienced and sympathetic advisers ready to take your call round the clock. We’ll ask you a few brief questions about your accident and how your life has changed. This information will enable us to give you an honest assessment of whether your claim is likely to be successful. We can also give you a realistic estimate of how much you may be eligible to receive. All our legal advice is free and confidential. And what’s more, there’s no obligation.
- You could also either text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to find out more.
If we think you have a good claim and you decide to go ahead, we can appoint an expert injury solicitor in Leven to make your case. All our trained legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. And we don’t ask you for a penny upfront to start your claim.
What can my injury solicitor in Leven claim for me?
A good injury solicitor can help you make a successful claim if your accident:
- Meant you had to have medical treatment;
- Was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or even a criminal act; and
- Happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for most negligence cases, although other time limits may apply in some cases. You have longer to claim, for example, if the accident involved a minor or is about an industrial disease.
Your injury solicitor in Leven will represent you to all of the parties involved, in order to negotiate a settlement that covers you for:
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs for prescriptions and transport
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare.
You may not even have to go to court – many cases we deal with are processed by phone.
It’s easy to find out if you have a good case for compensation after a non-fault accident. And an expert injury solicitor in Leven from Accident Advice Helpline can take some of the stress out of claiming. It’s easy to get the ball rolling. In fact, you could start your case today.