Leckford is a rural area of Hampshire in England. A popular area in which to enjoy the countryside and pursuits such as golf. If you live in or around the Leckford area or if you are one of the hundreds of people who visit every year then it is most likely that you will spend your time safely and without incident. Sadly, for an unfortunate few people, this is not the case. They become injured in accidents that were not their own fault. This leaves them not only in pain and discomfort but also, in many cases, suffering financially. There is a way to get recompense for this and it is called a personal injury claim. Should you wish to make a claim for compensation you will need the help of a solicitor from a national firm like Accident Advice Helpline. Here is a step by step guide of how to get your claim handled by them.
Step by step guide
1. Ring the law firm Accident Advice Helpline. They have huge experience in handling injury solicitor cases. Your case will be assessed by one of the highly trained and professional advisors. They can use a test (which only takes 30 seconds) to establish how likely your case is to be successful. Once you know that you stand a good chance of winning you can then make the final decision about whether to go ahead or not. You will also be provided with an estimate of how much compensation you could get if you win but remember this is only a rough guide. You may get more and you may get less depending on the unique circumstances of your claim.
2. Their injury solicitors deals with all types of claims which includes:
- Road traffic accident injuries in people travelling to, from and around the Leckford area.
- Occupational injury claims in people who work in and around the Leckford area.
- Sports injury claims in people who have been injured participating in all sorts of sports in the area.
- Public liability claims in people who have been injured when walking around Leckford.
3. Keep the records of the money that you have lost because of your injury – these are called ‘out of pocket’ expenses. The records will come in very useful as your claim progresses. People who are starting injury solicitor cases can lose money because of:
- Not being able to work
- Missing out on regular overtime
- Buying in childcare
- Buying in household help
- Buying in personal care
4. Your personal injury lawyer will keep in touch and let you know how your case is progressing. Eventually you will be informed about how much compensation you are going to be awarded. There is no fixed period of time to settle an injury claim as every case is unique but Accident Advice Helpline lawyers will try and sort things out as quickly as they can for you.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury solicitor in Leckford
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local injury solicitor in Leckford they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Leckford look no further than this expert service.
Give the team a call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown