Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors are among the UK’s leading injury solicitors in Knutsford specialists. We provide a valued and respected local, as well as national, service for our clients based in the UK.
We also specialise in personal injury claims, personal accident compensation claims, accident at work claims, criminal injuries compensation claims, motor cycle accident compensation claims, trip and slip claims, road traffic accident claims and medical negligence claims. If you’re looking for expert advice on any personal injury or accident issues, Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with all the legal expertise and knowledge you will ever need.
Making a claim with an injury solicitor in Knutsford specialist
In order to establish the details of a personal injury in Knutsford case, our solicitors will need to know some information:
- The date of the accident, and where and how it happened
- The contact details for any witnesses
- The details of any injuries, along with any medical diagnosis and suggested treatment options
- Whether you are a member of a trade union, as this may entitle you to free or reduced-cost legal representation
- Proof of any loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of the injury
What will our personal injury solicitors be able to do with this information?
Once a potential claimant in Knutsford has explained the circumstances of the injury in detail, our solicitors will then be in a position to be able to judge how likely the case is to succeed and also how much may be able to be claimed in personal injury compensation.
They’ll also be able to demystify the legal process, and explain in simple terms what will happen should the claim be taken further. Our solicitors will discuss and determine how the case will be funded. Before our solicitor proceeds with any action, he or she will confirm all of the details with you and set out the following details:
- That the solicitor is happy to take the case on
- The name and status of the solicitor, or other person in the firm, who will be the main day-to-day contact
- How long the process is likely to take and set out the arrangements for progress reports
- The details of any additional information you will need to provide
- What you should do if, for any reason, you are unhappy with the way the case is progressing.
For further information you can give us a call on one of our freephone number 0800 689 0500 or just fill out an injury solicitor in Knutsford claim form and somebody will be in touch just as soon as they can.
And remember, you are under no obligation, at any time, to continue a case with us.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Knutsford
Accident Advice Helpline: Knutsford
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|