Appointing an injury solicitor in Kingston Blount may feel daunting. It’s only natural you would feel worried about setting a legal claim for compensation in motion. We understand this, so we do our best to take the stress and worry out of claiming.
Some details about an injury solicitor in Kingston Blount from AAH
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over ten years of dealing with personal injury claims. We are one of the largest legal firms in the country, so we have the expertise you need to find you an injury solicitor. And we offer the following benefits:
- We won’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim. So you could get started today.
- All our injury solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- Your injury solicitor in Kingston Blount will represent and advise you throughout your claim. In many cases, claimants don’t even have to attend court. A lot of claim awards are negotiated by phone and through correspondence. If you do have to go to court, your injury solicitor will be familiar with all the details of your case and will represent you.
You may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment to help gather evidence for your claim.
Claim amounts are estimates, based on our experience of accidents of similar types and what the law says victims are entitled to. But if you are successful, your injury solicitor in Kingston Blount will seek a sum that compensates you for your injury. It will also take into account your circumstances after your accident. It may include reimbursement of expenses such as prescription and transport costs, the costs of childcare and any help around the home you have needed.
Usually, your claim for compensation has to begin within three years of the date of your accident. There are some exceptions to this – if the claim relates to a minor or is for an industrial disease for example.
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are here to help. We have expertise in accidents of all types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
With many satisfied clients, we are confident we can help you through the process if you need to make a claim. We’re proud that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, has agreed to become our patron after seeing the excellence of the services we provide.
So for free, no obligation legal advice about whether an injury solicitor in Kingston Blount could help you win a compensation claim for a personal injury that wasn’t your fault, get in touch today.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or via a mobile on 0333 500 0993;
- Complete the quick 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to see whether you’re eligible to apply and get an estimate of the amount you could win; or
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.