When you need an injury solicitor in Kingscote
You will usually want to speak to an injury solicitor in Kingscote if you:
- Have been injured in a road traffic accident.
- Are suffering from an injury related to work.
- Have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place.
If you’ve had any kind of accident like this, needed to have medical treatment and think it was someone else’s fault, you may be entitled to compensation. The payment you could receive might include a sum for your injury as well as money to offset costs related to your accident such as:
- Costs of prescriptions
- Transport costs
- Costs of help around the home
- Childcare costs
- Loss of earnings
Each year, around 3 million people in the UK are injured in accidents. Often, they weren’t to blame. The accident could have been avoided. But someone else was careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
Other kinds of accidents that might have happened to you include:
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
…and many more.
As one of the largest law firms in the UK, we can introduce you to an expert injury solicitor to help you win your case. Contact us for free legal advice on whether we can help.
Let an injury solicitor in Kingscote represent you
To find out if you might qualify for compensation, contact us today. We make it easy to get in touch and find out what your legal rights are:
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010;
- Try the 30 second test on our website; or
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or by mobile 0333 500 0993. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will explain the claims process. We will take a few details of your accident and how it has affected you. We can use that information to assess the chances of your claim’s success. If we think you have a good case, we will try to find you the best injury solicitor. And we’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
Enquiring about your rights doesn’t put you under any obligation to proceed. All calls are dealt with in confidence. But it’s important to remember these three points:
- In most cases, your case must be presented within three years to be successful.
- We won’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
- Your injury solicitor in Kingscote will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
You may feel bad about blaming someone else for your accident. But if it wasn’t your fault, you have a legal right to be compensated for your pain and injury. And it may help others in future too by reminding the person or company at fault that they need to make sure no-one else gets hurt in the same way in future.
So it’s worth contacting us today to see if an experienced injury solicitor in Kingscote could seek justice for you.
Road Traffic Accident stats for Gloucestershire
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Kingscote
Accident Advice Helpline: Kingscote
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|