Need an injury solicitor in King’s Lynn?
After an accident, you may need help in a number of ways. One way that Accident Advice Helpline can help is by finding you an expert injury solicitor in King’s Lynn if you need help claiming for compensation for a personal injury. We can find you an experienced solicitor to handle your claim, which could save you time, worry and stress. And you may receive an amount of compensation that will help make your life a bit easier.
The kinds of accidents an injury solicitor in King’s Lynn can help with are:
- If the accident wasn’t your fault, but someone else was to blame. This could be because they were careless or negligent. They could even have committed a criminal act.
- If your accident happened within the last three years. Sometimes the time limit can be longer, for instance if your claim relates to someone who was a minor at the time of the incident or is for an industrial disease.
- If your injury meant that you had to seek medical attention on a one-off or ongoing basis.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have been actively dealing with personal injury claims for over fifteen years. We’ve dealt with many different types of accidents. Some of the more usual types include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Injuries in the workplace or industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injury
There are other types too, so contact us if you want to check. We’d be pleased to offer free, no obligation legal advice.
As our name suggests, we advise you through our 24 hour helpline. You can contact us on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
Our friendly and sympathetic staff have experience of dealing with enquiries of all types and will do their best to answer all your questions. If they don’t know the answer, they’ll check and ring you back. The kind of information they can give you is:
- An assessment of whether you have a good reason to claim compensation after an accident;
- An estimate of the amount you may be eligible to receive if your claim is successful; and
- An explanation of how the claims process works and what it might mean for you.
There’s no obligation to go ahead. But if you do, we can appoint you an experienced injury solicitor in King’s Lynn to handle your claim. We won’t make any charge for starting your claim and all our solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis.
We’ll aim to secure you a compensation payment that covers the injury itself, any loss of earnings and costs such as prescriptions and help around the home.
You may not even have to go to court. We often find that our injury solicitor in King’s Lynn can process the case entirely by phone and correspondence.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown