Kings Cross is a busy area of London, with one of Britain’s largest transport hubs. It’s estimated that nearly 28 million people arrive and depart from its mainline stations and underground every year. It’s no surprise then that accidents happen here from time to time. If you have had an accident while visiting, living or working in the area, it’s probably worth getting some legal advice from an injury solicitor in Kings Cross about whether you would be eligible to claim for compensation.
An injury solicitor in Kings Cross from Accident Advice Helpline
AAH is one of the UK’s largest law firms and has well over fifteen years of experience in dealing with personal injury cases. We think that we are best placed to find you the right injury solicitor in Kings Cross if you need one. Some of the benefits of using us include:
- A 100% no win, no fee* guarantee from all our injury solicitors
- No money needed up front to start your claim
- Free legal advice at the outset to ensure you’re eligible to apply
- A great track record of handling personal injury claims in a variety of circumstances.
What kinds of accidents might qualify?
We cover the whole range of accidents in all circumstances. The most common types we deal with are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Faulty products
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
You may well benefit from the help of an expert injury solicitor in Kings Cross if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. Exceptions to this include industrial diseases cases or claims involving a minor;
- Meant you had to seek medical treatment for your injury; AND
- Was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. This could have been either a company or an individual.
I’m interested, how do I find out more?
Call our helpline. We’re open 24/7 to take your call and handle your enquiries quickly and efficiently. Our advisers are approachable and sympathetic – they understand what you’re going through. If you’re worried about making a claim, they can talk you through the claims process, so you understand the implications. All calls are confidential.
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or check out more details and the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
We can give you an assessment of your claim’s chances. We’ll also tell you how much you may be eligible to receive. There’s no obligation to go ahead. But remember, if you do, we won’t charge you to start a claim.
So start getting your life back on track after an accident. Contact us today and an injury solicitor in Kings Cross could help you win a payment that compensates you for your injuries and reimburses you for costs you’ve incurred.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Kings Cross
Accident Advice Helpline: Kings Cross
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|