If you live or work in the Kingham area, or have just been visiting and suffer an accident, an injury solicitor in Kingham could help you claim for compensation. With expertise at handling personal injury claims, he or she can make the best case possible for you to win a payment for your injury and for costs you have suffered as a result. But how do you go about finding the right solicitor?
How AAH helps you find the best injury solicitor in Kingham
Before approaching a solicitor, we help you establish the chances of your claim’s success. As a quick guide, to be able to make a claim:
- The accident must usually have happened within the last three years.
- It must have resulted in you seeking medical attention.
- Someone else must have been to blame. It might not have been intentional – they could have been careless or negligent. But they may also have committed a criminal act.
We feature a range of easy ways to get in touch. You can:
- Call our helpline. Open seven days a week and 24 hours a day, we take your call when it’s convenient for you. All our advisers are friendly and experienced at asking the right questions. We can offer you free legal advice on the chances of your claim’s success and how much you might claim. Ring us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
There’s no obligation to go ahead. Generally, you have three years from your accident to make a claim, so you may want to think about it a bit. But if you have any fears about the claims process, we can put your mind at rest by explaining the procedure.
If you do decide to go ahead, Accident Advice Helpline can introduce you to an expert injury solicitor in Kingham to handle your claim.
Your injury solicitor in Kingham will deal with your claim on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. And there is no charge at all for starting a compensation case with us.
Your injury solicitor in Kingham will deal with all paperwork relating to your claim. They will represent you to everyone involved in the case, which may be the police, the courts, medical professionals and/ or insurance companies. You may be reassured to know that very often, claims are processed entirely by phone – you might not even need to appear in court.
The types of accident we can help with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Faulty products
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
If you’d like to know more, call today. We’ll explain your legal rights for free.