When you need an injury solicitor in Kincraig
We take everyday life for granted – looking after our home and our family, going to work and so on. But an accident can change all that. You may find you can’t work, either in the short or the longer term. You may not be able to manage around the house like you used to. However, if your accident was the result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may find that you’re entitled to a financial settlement. While it won’t solve every problem, it might make life a bit easier. And with an injury solicitor in Kincraig to help you, you could fight for a sum of compensation that will cover:
- A payment for your injury;
- Loss of earnings;
- Help around the home and with childcare if you need it; and
- Costs such as prescriptions and transport.
How to find an injury solicitor in Kincraig with Accident Advice Helpline
There are hundreds of law firms in the UK that will offer to represent you in a personal injury claim. It’s hard to know which one to choose. But we think we are among the best. We can find the right injury solicitor in Kincraig for you. Some of the benefits of trusting us with your claim are:
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We don’t ask you to pay to start your claim.
- We operate a helpline giving free legal advice 24/7.
- Our friendly, helpful staff offer a professional and efficient service.
- We have expertise in a wide range of accident types.
As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have expertise across the country. So if you need an injury solicitor in Kincraig to negotiate your claim and win you compensation, turn to us first.
How will I know if I have a good claim?
We want to make it as easy as possible to find out if you have a case. You can contact us in any one of three ways:
- Call us any time on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Have a go at the 30-second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
However you contact us, we’ll take a few details of your accident. We’ll assess them and give you an honest idea of your chances of success. And we’ll let you know how much you could be eligible to receive.
It’s then up to you to decide if you want to take it further. There’s no obligation and remember, no upfront fee to start your claim.
Often we find that claims can be processed fairly quickly by phone. And you may not even have to appear in court.
We can’t say for sure that you’ll win your claim. And we can’t guarantee the amount you’ll receive. But we do have the experience to make the best possible case for you.
There’s nothing to lose by taking the first step.