Appointing an injury solicitor in Kidderminster
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to help victims of non-fault accidents bring injury claims against the parties whose negligence caused their injuries. With over 16 years of experience at handling cases of many different types, we have a great track record. In fact, we’re pleased to say that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, endorses the services we provide and is our patron. So if you need an injury solicitor in Kidderminster to act for you in a personal injury case, we could be your best choice.
Here’s why we think we’re the best:
- Each injury solicitor in Kidderminster and across the UK works for our clients on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We don’t ask for any money to start your claim.
- We operate a 24/7 free legal advice helpline, so you can talk to us any time that’s convenient for you.
We will assess your accident and your injury and tell you whether we think you could successfully claim.
Usually, to be eligible to claim:
- Your accident must have been within the last three years. But there are different timescales for different accident types, so it’s always worth checking with us if you are not sure;
- Your accident must have been caused by an individual or a company, through negligence or carelessness.
- You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries, whether they were physical or psychological. You may even still be receiving treatment for them at the time of your claim.
If we assess that your accident may be eligible for compensation, we can tell you roughly how much you may be able to claim. We can also put you in touch with an experienced injury solicitor in Kidderminster from our network of lawyers across the country.
Your injury solicitor in Kidderminster will take care of the whole accident claims process for you, dealing with all of the parties involved. This may include the police, insurance companies, medical professionals and the courts where necessary. However, it’s worth stating that very often claims are processed by phone and correspondence. So you may not even have to go to court. In the unlikely event that you do, your solicitor will be there to represent you.
So if you’re looking for a company that can take some of the stress and worry out of claiming, we think we have the expertise and experience you need.
To speak to one of our advisors and find out whether you have a good reason to claim, call us on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or find out more information or try the 30-second test on our website.