Do you need an injury solicitor in Keyworth to claim?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s biggest legal firms and top claims companies, so if you need an injury solicitor in Keyworth, we can find you the best one to handle your case. You may need an injury solicitor in Keyworth:
- If you have had an accident – usually within the last three years
- If you have received medical treatment for injuries from that accident
- If you genuinely believe that someone else was to blame for that accident.
What sort of accident can I claim for?
Accidents come in all shapes and sizes. Some just cause minor inconvenience while others can be life changing – or even life threatening. Some cause physical injuries while others are more psychological in nature such as stress and depression. They can also occur in all kinds of circumstances, such as:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by criminal acts
- Injuries caused by faulty products
What do I need to do next?
If you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault, you may be able to claim for compensation for your injuries. To find out whether you would be eligible to claim, you can contact us for free legal advice any time – our helpline is open 24/7.
- Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or check out the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
We’ll assess the nature of your accident and injuries. If we confirm that you have a good case for compensation, we can also give you an indication of how much you may be able to receive. As a national company operating throughout the UK, we can also find you an injury solicitor in Keyworth to handle your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Your injury solicitor will deal with all aspects of your case for you. He or she will attempt to negotiate a settlement which takes into account how severe your injuries are as well as:
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs you have incurred as a result such as for prescriptions, transport, help around the home and childcare.
You may not even have to go to court – we find that many cases can be processed by phone. But if you do have to attend, your solicitor will be there to represent you and will be familiar with all aspects of your claim.
We can’t say how long it will take to deal with your case. Every claim is different. But we will keep you informed every step of the way.
With an injury solicitor in Keyworth from Accident Advice Helpline, you know you’re getting expert help to handle your claim.