When you need an injury solicitor in Kew
You may need the services of an injury solicitor in Kew if:
- You have had an accident within the last three years;
- That accident was caused by an individual or a company that was negligent or careless; and
- Your injuries from that accident meant that you had to get medical attention.
The term ‘personal injury’ might mean a physical injury, but could also include a disease or illness. It could also cover a psychological injury or illness, such as stress or depression. The personal injury may result in short term or long term effects to your way of life. It could even result in death.
The law states that if you have suffered this type of injury and someone else was to blame, you may be entitled to a sum of money that compensates for your suffering. Your compensation may also include a sum that reimburses you for costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident, such as prescription costs, transport costs, help around the home and childcare. It may also include money to compensate for loss of earnings.
The law surrounding personal injuries can be complex, but an injury solicitor in Kew can help you through. And we at Accident Advice Helpline think that we are the best company to find you the best legal representation if you have a good case. This is why we think you should come to us:
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- You don’t have to pay any money upfront to start your claim.
- We operate a 24/7 free legal advice helpline, so you can call us whenever suits you.
- Our staff are friendly and sympathetic – we understand what you’re going through.
- Our legal teams have expertise in all kinds of accident types.
We’re pleased to say that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, has examined the services we provide and endorses our company as our patron.
So if you are interested in finding out more about how an injury solicitor in Kew could help you, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. As our name suggests, we operate a helpline, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With just a few brief details about your accident, we can assess the chances of your claim. We’ll also give you an idea of the amount of compensation you might be eligible to receive if you win your claim. And remember, we won’t ask for any money in advance of you starting your claim.
Call us any time on:
0800 689 0500 from a landline
0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Because we believe it should be as easy as possible to get in touch with us, if you need an injury solicitor in Kew, you could also:
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown