If you are travelling Cornwall and are trying to find the village of Relubbus it may something of a challenge. This pretty little village can be found near Penzance and is a very rural spot, with no major attractions to draw the average visitor. There are plenty of camp sites and caravan sites nearby so you may find yourself passing through on route to your holiday home. Needless to say if you are looking for an injury solicitor in Relubbus, the town itself may not be the best place to start. If you have been injured visiting Relubbus or the neighbouring area and are considering making a compensation claim then you are better advised to seek out the services of a national company such as Accident Advice Helpline.
Why would I be injured?
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time and when you consider how narrow some of the Cornish country lanes are it is no surprise that accidents happen quite frequently. For this reason you may find that there will be a good countywide choice of solicitors but an injury solicitor in Relubbus itself is more of a challenge because it is a quiet place. You will feel perfectly safe here but don’t become so relaxed that you don’t take the usual sensible precautions while on holiday.
Do’s and don’ts
- Do take your time when exploring the area and use up to date maps. Be wary of Sat Nav systems as they do not always consider the size of vehicle you are driving.
- Take heed of all safety notices displayed in your place of stay; they are there for a reason.
- Because you are on holiday it does not mean you should get carried away where drinking is concerned. Ask any injury solicitor in Relubbus and he or she will tell you that many accidents happen after someone involved has been drinking.
- Do relax and enjoy yourself. Take the time to sit and watch the world go by.
- Do inform people of where you are going and the expected duration of your trip. Always take a mobile with you or at least carry a contact number in case of an emergency.
Injury Solicitor in Relubbus – When the worst happens
If you do suffer a personal injury in an accident that was not your fault then you should get advice straight away. Accident Advice Helpline are available seven days a week on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Our trained advisors will offer you no-obligation advice and assess if you have a legal right to make a claim or not. We can offer you a no-win, no-fee* service with one of our solicitors and many of our cases can be handled entirely by telephone.
We are honoured to have the support of Dame Esther Rantzen who has been a high profile campaigner for consumer rights in the United Kingdom for many years. Her decision to support us means that you can be assured your claim will be in safe hands and we are fully governed by legislation.Open Claim Calculator
If you need an injury solicitor in Relubbus then call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) and find out how we can help.