If you are making a compensation claim through an injury solicitor in Newton Stewart, you will have been injured in a non-fault accident.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, most claims can be handled entirely by telephone with no need for any appointments. We can arrange your medical examination and tell you what to expect.
The medical assessment process
Once you have received your letter giving you the details of the appointment then the process is the same whoever you are making your claim with.
- You will be asked by your injury solicitor in Newton Stewart to give your permission for the appointed doctor to see your medical records. This involves the signing of a document so that they have full access to your medical history. An undisclosed condition can have a detrimental affect on your claim if it is discovered later on in the process.
- You should then attend your appointment as notified to you by your injury solicitor in Newton Stewart. This is usually at a private clinic within travelling distance of your home. While there you will be expected to answer a number of questions about your injury and the accident. Always be honest as this is the best way of getting the result that you desire. You will then be given a thorough examination which will last up to twenty minutes.
- A confidential report is then produced that will not be released to anyone without your permission.
- Your medical report is then passed on to your solicitor This will include the length of estimated recovery time and any recommended treatment.
Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping accident victims for over 16 years and we offer a 100% no-win, no-fee* policy to all our clients.
We fully understand how accidents affect everyone, and our friendly advisors are trained to offer help and advice. They can also confirm your eligibility to claim.
- You can claim if your accident was someone else’s fault.
- You must visit a doctor so they can provide treatment for your injuries.
- You must start your claim no later than 3 years after your accident.
Our advisors can also start your claim over the phone and provide an estimate of your compensation.
Call about an injury solicitor in Newton Stewart
If you want to find out more and get some free, no-obligation advice then call and speak to an advisor on 0800 689 0500, free from a landline, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Accident Advice Helpline work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland. Why not call us now to see how we can help?