Injured at work and need and expert injury solicitor in Horsham to manage your claim?
If you have been hurt or injured whilst at work it is likely that you will need the services of an experienced injury solicitor in Horsham to represent your interest. Accident Advice Helpline are a leading personal injury law firm who help people with this sort of claim every day. They are experts in proving that occupational accidents could have been prevented and are therefore the fault of the employer. After this they negotiate a fair sum in compensation for their clients.
One of the factors that contributes towards slips and trips in the workplace and therefore causes occupational injury in Horsham slip claims is poor management system communication. You are quite right to be thinking about it.
There are several steps that managers can take to prevent occupational injury in Horsham slip claims and underpinning all of these are the management systems in the workplace. No management system is going to work without communication and this is why it can feature in any occupational injury in Horsham slip claim.
Preventing occupational injury in Horsham slip claims with effective management communication
Communication has to be effective at all levels and this includes:
- The purchasing department – accidents can only be prevented if the correct materials to prevent slips and trips are ordered and purchased in the first place.
- The flooring suppliers – they should be the experts on the safety features on their flooring and what the best cleaning methods are.
- The cleaning chemical suppliers – they should know which types of contaminant can be cleaned with their product. They should also know which floor surfaces it can be used on (e.g. wood, metal, vinyl, ceramic tile).
- The cleaning contractor (if there is one). They should provide trained and reliable cleaners with the appropriate knowledge and experience.
- The cleaners themselves – it is absolutely vital to consult with cleaners. They need to know why a particular cleaning task needs to be done in a particular way at a particular time. They will also have opinions and ideas on how things can be improved.
Preventing occupational injury in Horsham slip claims with effective training
Without effective and appropriate training no cleaning system is going to work. No single training system is going to suit everyone. The training will have to be matched to the individual cleaner and the tasks that they have to perform. It will also have to be designed for the environment in which the cleaner works and the equipment and cleaning chemicals that they are expected to use. If any of these factors change then the cleaner may have to be re-trained or receive some sort of top-up training. As part of the training, cleaners should be encouraged to report any problems that they encounter.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail or locate a reliable and experienced injury solicitor in Horsham then make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown
Accident at Work stats for Horsham
|Non Fatal Injuries||116||111||112|