Working as an injury solicitor in Gresford for Accident Advice Helpline, means dealing with accident compensation claims for people who have become accident victims through no fault of their own. These are the people who find themselves caught in the cross fire of accidents which others are to blame for. We deal with lots of different types of accidents on a daily basis but accidents in the workplace are certainly a common type of claim that we deal with on a regular basis and that we see often.
You may have suffered an accident at work yourself. Perhaps you were left injured, ill or unable to work and carry out regular duties due to this accident. If this is the case then you may be wondering about what can Accident Advice Helpline do to help you. Well you are certainly not alone as many other individuals have suffered these situations and they too are wondering how we can help this is why we have put together this information page.
Injury solicitor in Gresford
You may be wondering what type of work place accidents we have helped with. Well the simple answer is every type you can possibly imagine. Below are the most common accidents in the workplace and most common claims seen by an in house injury solicitor in Gresford:
- Slips and Trips. Can cause a number of injuries some short term but other more long term resulting in extended periods of time of work and loss of earnings.
- Falls. Again this type of accident can cause a number of injuries some short term but other more long term resulting in extended periods of time of work and loss of earnings.
- Burns. Most commonly due to chemicals that may be in industrial or manufacturing industries, or sometimes in a canteen or staff kitchen.
- Back/Neck. Muscle strains or injuries are common in almost many work setting and usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures and training from the employer.
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury). RSI (known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) can become a very serious affliction. Again usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures and training from the employer.
- Cuts. The key to preventing these is down to the employer providing proper and adequate training on all types of equipment.
- Hearing loss ear protection should be provided as standard to all employees who may be at risk from this.
Perhaps you have been unfortunate enough to suffer from one of the above yourself? Or maybe you know or work with somebody who has? Perhaps you have been injured at work but in a totally different way. If so then it could really benefit you if you speak to an injury solicitor in Gresford at Accident Advice Helpline. This team of in house accident solicitors can advise and support and most important of all get you the cash compensation that you deserve. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and speak to an injury solicitor in Gresford.
Date Published: 18th September 2014