It is an unfortunate but true fact that there are thousands of road accidents in this country every single year. This is not just one area of one location of the country as road accidents happen all over the UK and there are no exceptions. Take for example Gravesham. This town, just like everywhere else, sees road accidents every year. When a road accident happens there are all different types of injuries that can occur to both drivers and passengers involved.
Obviously some injuries are more serious and severe than others taking longer to heal and causing last side effects. As well as physical injuries some people are also left with psychological, emotional and mental problems after road accidents including anxiety and depression. If you have been left injured or affected by a road accident which was not your own fault then you could make a claim for compensation.
injury solicitor in Gravesham
All you will need is a member of the injury solicitor in Gravesham team at Accident Advice Helpline. If you are in this position please read the following tips on what to do next.
- The first thing you need to do is to check if you are eligible to make a claim. A quick and easy way to do this is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. They are a reputable nationwide law firm and have over 10 years’ experience of helping people just like you. Their friendly and professional staff will use a unique 30 second test to assess whether your accident was actually the fault of another person and if you are eligible to make a claim. You can do this even if your accident was quite a while ago because you have up to 3 years to make a claim. You can call them anytime twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Once you have been told that you could claim it is up to you to decide if you want to. If you decide to go ahead, you will be put in touch with one of the in house expert injury solicitors. If you are in the Gravesham area then chances are you will be placed with a member of the injury solicitor in Gravesham team . They are experts in dealing with all types of accident claims including road accidents.
- You will not have to pay any money up front. The in house injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline all work on a no win no fee* basis so if your case is not successful you do not pay a thing. When you are successful, your legal fees are recovered from the other side.
- Keep all of your records and receipts. This will show how much money you have lost as a result of your injuries (e.g. lost wages) and how much money you have had to spend (extra childcare, medical bills etc.).
- Your claim will probably be handled over the telephone and very few cases end up in court. You may need to attend one appointment with a doctor for a medical assessment. Of course, the exact amount of compensation that you will get cannot be guaranteed as each claim is unique. Get in touch with the injury solicitor in Gravesham team at Accident Advice Helpline for more information.