How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Fulford

    Although the village of Fulford, is relatively small, it is a popular place with both local residents and visitors. Despite being considered to be relatively safe, accidents can occur as easily in Fulford as in anywhere else in the UK.

    If you’re looking for an injury solicitor in Fulford or the surrounding areas, it’s entirely possible that you’ve suffered an injury of some kind. Providing you weren’t responsible for the incident, an injury solicitor in Fulford should be able to help you make a claim.

    However, you could also be eligible to take legal action if you’ve become unwell as a result of someone else’s actions.

    Claiming compensation for food poisoning

    Although people don’t always realise it, it is possible to make a personal injury compensation claim after contracting food poisoning. If you’ve become seriously unwell after eating in a restaurant, or if you’ve purchased food at a supermarket or shop and have suffered as a result, you may be able to make a claim.

    Due to the dangers associated with food poisoning, most people suffering will need to seek medical help. Indeed, the nature of the illness can cause dehydration, which can be particularly dangerous if the patient is elderly, a child or suffering from any other conditions.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you’re planning on making a claim for compensation, you will need to prove that you received medical treatment but your medical records will contain this information and can be used as evidence when you make your claim.

    Taking action with an injury solicitor in Fulford

    Due to the complexities of personal injury law, it’s important to seek help from an experienced professional, such as an injury solicitor in Fulford. If you’re thinking of making a claim, or if you want to find out more about how the process works, why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline?

    We have over 15 years experience in the personal injury industry and we’re able to assist claimants from all over the country. We’ll even handle your claim over the phone if we’re able to do so.

    Make a no-win, no-fee claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you choose to take legal action with us, we can help you to make a no-win, no-fee claim so you won’t be required to pay any upfront fees. We’ll also provide free no-obligation advice so you’ll be able to access the help you need quickly and easily.

    To learn more now, just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.

    Date Published: 24th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.