Looking for an expert accident lawyer in Failand?
If you search the internet for an expert accident lawyer in Failand to help you win compensation after an accident, you’ll probably be overwhelmed with choice. There are so many companies vying for your attention. You may not know where to start. We suggest you try Accident Advice Helpline.
We have been established since 2000 and our sole purpose is to help win victims of accidents the compensation they deserve if their injury:
- Wasn’t their fault – someone else was to blame, whether through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act;
- Happened in the last three years (or longer ago, if the case involved a minor or an industrial disease); and
- Resulted in them having to seek medical attention.
We deal with over 25,000 enquiries every month, with successful compensation claims totalling around £30 million a year. As one of the largest legal firms in the country, we have a network of professionals across the UK ready and waiting to help you with your claim. If your accident was in the Failand area, get in touch with us and we’re sure to be able to find you an expert accident lawyer in Failand to help you with your claim.
Some of the other benefits of choosing us include:
- A 100% no win no fee promise – if your claim isn’t successful, you won’t have a large legal bill to pay;
- We don’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim; and
- We operate a free legal helpline that is open 24/7, so you can get no-obligation legal advice at any time you want.
Our helpline advisers are all experienced and sympathetic to your situation. We will take a few details about your accident to assess your claim. We will then tell you honestly what we think your chances of success are and how much you may be entitled to receive. Remember, we won’t put pressure on you to go ahead if you don’t want to.
Call us for free advice today on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
If and when you do decide to go ahead, we’ll put you in touch with our injury solicitor who will represent you. They will negotiate your claim with all parties involved. This may include insurance companies, medical professionals, the police and the courts. You may not even have to attend court, either – many of the claims we deal with can be processed by phone.
Your injury solicitor will make sure that you receive the best possible settlement for your individual case. This may include:
- A compensation payment for your injury; and
- A sum to repay you for costs such as loss of earnings, prescription and transport costs and money you have had to pay out for help around the home or childcare.
If your accident was caused by someone else, why not see if you are eligible to make a claim today?
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown