With Accident Advice Helpline, you are putting your legal case for compensation in safe hands. We have over ten years of experience in personal injury cases and a network of legal experts across the UK. We even have injury solicitors in the Evesham area, if you’ve had an accident while living, working or visiting Evesham.
But there are lots of firms out there who want to deal with your claim so why do we think we’re best placed to help? Some of the reasons include:
- We operate a 100% no win, no fee guarantee. Your injury solicitor in Evesham will handle your case for you and if you don’t win you will not have a bill for expensive legal help.
- We don’t ask for any money upfront to start your claim.
- We operate a 24/7 helpline with trained advisors ready to give you free legal advice any time of the day or night.
- All our staff are friendly and helpful and will do their best to put you at ease at this difficult time.
- Our service is professional and efficient. We can’t guarantee how long your claim will take, but we will deal with it as quickly as possible. We’ll also keep you informed every step of the way.
We have expertise in many different accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
We have an injury solicitor in Evesham for you
If you have had an accident in the last three years that:
- Meant you had to seek medical attention; and
- Was someone else’s fault
…then you may have a valid claim.
To find out more and for free legal advice with no obligation, call our helpline today:
- from a landline, ring: 0800 689 0500
- from a mobile, ring: 0333 500 0993
We’ll ask for a few details about the incident and give you an honest assessment about whether we think you have a good claim. We’ll also tell you what the average amount of compensation available to you might be based on our previous experience with similar cases. If you do decide to go ahead, we’ll appoint an injury solicitor in Evesham to deal with your claim.
What can I expect from my injury solicitor in Evesham?
Because every case is different, we can’t guarantee you’ll be successful. Nor can we say exactly how much you will receive or how long it will take. However, your injury solicitor in Evesham will deal with your case efficiently. He or she will negotiate with all parties on your behalf. This may include the police, the courts, insurance companies and medical professionals.
In our experience, many claims can be processed by phone and you may not even have to go to court. So you have nothing to lose by calling today to find out more, if you have had an accident and think you may be eligible for compensation.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown