Looking for an injury solicitor in Everton? We can help
If you have had an accident in the Everton area, you may not be sure what your rights are. Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you through the legal minefield. From your very first contact with us, we’ll make sure you receive the best help possible. We’ll assess whether you’re eligible to make a claim, give you an estimate of how much you could receive and appoint you the very best specialist injury solicitor in Everton for your case.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
To check whether you are eligible to claim, call our helpline or complete the 30-second test on our website. Both are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can check any time of the day or night. Whether you ring our helpline or use the online calculator, we’ll take a few details and then give you an idea of:
- Whether your claim might be successful; and
- An estimate of the amount you may receive.
Both methods are free, confidential and there is no obligation to proceed if you decide not to. Our helpline numbers are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
What kinds of accidents qualify?
These are the kinds of accident we deal with most often:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Injuries from faulty goods;
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases;
- Food poisoning; and
- Criminal injury.
However, there may be other circumstances in which we can help, so call us today if you want to know if your accident would qualify. Normally, to have a valid claim, you must have:
- Had an accident within the last three years. However, the timescale can be longer if the accident involves a minor or is about an industrial disease;
- Had an accident which someone else was to blame for. This could be through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act; and
- Received an injury for which you had to seek medical attention.
What happens next?
If we think that your claim has a good chance of success, we’ll appoint an injury solicitor in Everton to handle your case. All of our solicitors are professional and have experience of dealing with personal injury claims. What’s more:
- We won’t ask you for any money to start your claim; and
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you won’t have a large legal bill if you don’t win your case.
Your injury solicitor in Everton will put together a case for you that seeks:
- A payment for the injury you received;
- Compensation for loss of earnings;
- Transport costs;
- Prescription costs; and
- Childcare and costs of any help around the home.
The good news is that you may not even have to attend court, as many of the cases we deal with are settled over the phone. So, for free, no-obligation advice and an injury solicitor in Everton, call us today about your claim.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Everton
Accident Advice Helpline: Everton
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|