Tips to keep you safe in a bus
- Do not shove or push around when boarding a bus or getting off the bus.
- Do not sit on the front seats, they are special seats meant for disabled or old people.
- Carry the right amount of change when boarding a bus.
- Plan your journey and make sure you board the right bus.
- Do not put out your hands, head or feet out of the bus window.
- Do not crowd or keep anything, even your legs sprawled across the aisle. It will inconvenience fellow passengers.
In need of an injury solicitor in Enfield?
Use the compensation calculator if you or someone you love were injured while on a bus in Enfield. By using this calculator, you will get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you or the person you love are likely to get for the injuries sustained while travelling on a bus in Enfield. You can use this calculator online at the website of Accident Advice Helpline.
Injury solicitor in Enfield for bus accident?
It might seem hard to believe but who knows, you might need the following numbers – just because you or someone you love travel on a bus – 0333 500 0993 to call from a mobile phone and 0800 689 0500 to call from a landline. Why would you need these numbers?
These are the phone numbers of the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline. It might so happen that you or someone you love get injured while travelling on a bus in Enfield and you would then be keen on seeking compensation for these bus injuries. As such, you would definitely need the services of a good law firm. By talking on any of the above numbers to these experts in injury compensation, you can be sure that you will get the help of an injury solicitor in Enfield.